AP Automation for Healthcare & Senior Living
Ottimate’s AP automation tools streamline your invoice coding, approvals, and payments. AP Automation for healthcare frees your staff to focus on delivering exceptional care.
AP Automation Software for Healthcare
Accounts Payable Automation for Healthcare
Ottimate’s comprehensive accounts payable solutions consolidate your invoice and payment processes in one integrated environment, streamlining your AP across multiple facilities.
Automate Your Healthcare AP — From Invoice to Payment
- Manage the entire lifecycle of an invoice from a centralized platform, powered by AI.
- Access fully customizable workflow and approval policies to keep your AP running smoothly.
- Leverage deep-learning technology that learns your AP process and automatically codes to your GL.
End-to-End Invoice Automation
Ottimate’s industry-leading technology automatically captures and codes invoice data to your GL, making your AP process 80% faster. Process invoices from every supplier—from pharmacies to service providers—in one integrated platform.
Free Your Team From the Grips of Data Entry
Ottimate uses AI to learn your AP process and code invoice items correctly to your GL, allowing your team to focus on more value-added tasks.
Gain Greater Visibility With a Digital Source of Truth
Reconciliation is simple with Ottimate. A digital copy of every invoice—and a full audit trail—is stored in one centralized and searchable system.
Speed up Complex Approval Workflows
Use any piece of invoice data to create custom rules that route invoices to the right approver, eliminating bottlenecks in the process.
Faster Payments = No More Late Fees
Pay vendors on time directly from your AP platform.
- Schedule any invoice payment.
- Pay vendors by their preferred method: ACH, paper check (mailed by us), or virtual card.
- Earn cash on qualified vCard payments.
- Set custom payment approval rules and communicate with your team in-app for approval-related questions.
Hear from West Harbor Healthcare
We’re not spending a lot of time on every single invoice, having to code every single line item. Before, I was probably spending 15 to 20 hours a week just trying to get things to work right. And now, I go in every morning or afternoon for about half an hour to 45 minutes. So it’s definitely cut a lot of my time out there!
Onboarding was super smooth…It was a matter of quickly showing me how to set up the users, how to set up the approval rules, and then we were off to the races. It’s just been really easy and simple to use.