AP Automation for Manufacturing
All manufacturing companies have to do Accounts Payable (AP), but no single AP process is the same. Ottimate’s AP Automation solution for manufacturing adapts to your team’s unique dynamics — and works overtime so you don’t have to!
AP Automation Software Benefits for Manufacturing
Seamless API Integrations
Automate Accounts Payable With Prominent Manufacturing ERPs
- Save time and centralize your AP processes, while trusting that your invoice and payment data is syncing to your ERP.
- Customize rules to split line items across departments and route invoices to the right people.
- Experience AP software that just doesn’t talk to your ERP, but listens to it and connects in both directions.
Accounts Payable Solutions Customized for Manufacturing
Ottimate’s End-to-End AP Solutions ensure your invoice and payment processes are managed in one integrated environment, rather than in various regions and between on-site plants and your headquarters.
Automate Manufacturing Accounts Payable From Invoice to Payment
- Digitize and streamline accounts payable with the only End-to-End AP tool that has unmatched approval policies and unlimited customizations.
- Automatically capture invoice header data and line-by-line details like product names, costs, and quantities.
- Leverage advanced AI that learns your AP process and automatically codes to your GL.
End-to-End Invoice Automation
Ottimate automatically tags each line item with the proper GL code, helping you review and approve invoices 80% faster. Pay invoices for everything from the composite materials used to form a product to the coffee for your breakroom.
Stop Worrying About Paying Your Suppliers & Vendors
- Auto-pay recurring expenses like utility bills and rental fees while trusting you won’t miss a due date.
- Pay suppliers at the speed of light, choosing from payment types that include checks, vCards, and ACH.
- Experience Zero-Touch AP and say goodbye to manual payment processes today.
WHG Companies Created New Accounts Payable Efficiencies for 60+ Locations
“Everything was super manual. We got the invoices, put them into our Sage 50 program. And then print checks, fold checks, mail checks… It was a pretty labor-intensive process.
[Ottimate] has freed up a lot of time with the team who was actually doing the processing, now they can take on more work and do other things. Our time is being freed up by not having to do so many things manually. Now, I get a lot of good feedback from the managers, that Ottimate is just amazing, because now they don’t ever have to go to the post office to drop off their bills each week.”
Senior Staff Accountant